Graffiti USA provides live customization during activations and events using airbrush or paint markers. This service allows us to bring the graffiti element indoors without the fumes from spray paint. Some events that we have done in the past include corporate parties, store activations, bar mitzvahs, weddings, birthdays and conventions. Please see some examples of past customization below:
We have the ability to customize almost anything (we’ve even painted crocodile skin handbags for a department store.) It is recommended to use white or lighter color products so that the paint is more opaque and brighter. Some of the more popular items include:
- Small canvases (Amazon)
- Hats (Amazon | Blank Caps | Buck Wholesale)
- Tote bags (Amazon | Totebag Factory)
- T-Shirts (Blank Shirts)
- Cell Phone Cases (Amazon)
- Vinyl Records (Local thrift shops usually have great deals)
Our artists are very talented and flexible with their styles. Lettering is our specialty and we find that having a sample item and keeping the choices limited with color/styles keeps the event streamlined and the customers flowing. When possible, it is always helpful to have someone taking orders so that the artists have more time to complete the actual artwork.
We charge a day rate starting at $2,500* per artist per event. Please note that we do not offer hourly rates as once an artist is dedicated to your event, it takes them away from other events that day. The pricing includes the following:
- Artist paint/supply cost (products to be customized not included)
- Sample customized piece for display prior to event
- Easel when applicable (for shirts, tote bags, etc.)
- Streamlined & professional artist who is interactive with the audience
*Please note that events in New York are subject to sales tax.
To book an event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-801-6024